Friday, September 10, 2010

I Heart Faces Fix-it-Friday #70

This little girl is too cute :) This was a fun photo to "fix" although the original was great as well! See below for my edits


SOOC (straight out of the camera) Original:
My Fairytale edit:
My Summer Haze edit:
My Vintage edit:
I use Lightroom 2 for all of my edits. I brightened up her eyes and used presets for the last 2. The Fairytale one I boosted the contrast, warmed up the picture, softened the clarity, brightened up her eyes and boosted the yellow.

To see more edits please go to I Heart Faces.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your square crop - I never think to try something besides 4x6 or 5x7

Jessica Marie said...

I love love love the fairytale edit! I just love how it stands out and how soft the colors are!

Unknown said...

I love the fairytale edit; it's just perfect for this photo!

Post a Comment