Friday, September 17, 2010

Fix it Friday #71

It's time for Fix it Friday again :) This is a shot from a senior portrait session that I did NOT take but am "fixing" it with post-processing software for a fun activity. I use Adobe Lightroom 2 for all of my post processing.



Here is the SOOC (straight out of camera):



Here is my first edit. Really the main thing I did here was use the adjustment brush to boost the sky so it isn't so blown out. I also boosted the contrast and added a vignette.


Here is my 2nd edit. I copied my first edit and then cropped it, dropped the saturation to 0 and boosted the contrast.

Thanks for stopping by :) Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!! If you want to see more entries to Fix it Friday, stop by IHeartFaces.



9 comments:

Lisa said...

Love these! Nice work.

Heather {Butterflygirlms} said...

Great fixes!! Very nice job!
ps..love your blog design too *winks*

A Lady Called Amy said...

I really like the 2nd edit!

Jenny said...

It's really amazing what you can do to take a blah picture and make it great! If only this poor senior had you! :)

Carrie @carrieloves said...

Love your first edit - your colors are great!

Tiffany said...

Love your edits!!

Jessica Marie said...

Lovely edits! :)

Catherine Grace Life Photography said...

Great edits...love the crop on the last one...so creative!

Mackenzie said...

I love the tilt & crop of the last edit, but all of your edits are amazing! Great transformations of this picture!

Post a Comment