Monday, August 2, 2010

Photos from this summer - after I purchased my wonderful CAMERA!!!








Miss Lindsey














My sweet boy, Tyler












Branson Landing














Miss Lindsey Lou!











My husband Kevin enjoying Table Rock lake










My friend Sarah's newly remodeled kitchen. This picture was for a contest that 417 magazine is having......












Mr. Carter :)


















Mmmmmmmm......Cherries!













The David's 50th Wedding Anniversary Photo








My niece Ellie










My niece Abby












My sassy daughter Lindsey at her dance recital




















Poor innocent children praying that my husband does not fling them to the next county :)













Good friends





























My friend Kelley's son Logan is in a band - Kidz Krue - this is their pic

2 comments:

Megan said...

Beautiful photos - they make me want to find a lake and eat some cherries!

Tracey said...

Thanks Megan :)

Post a Comment