Saturday, September 4, 2010

I Heart Faces Fix-it-Friday #69

This is my first entry in the Fix-it-Friday on iheartfaces.com

So here's the deal. This photo was not taken by me. It is provided by iheartfaces.com in order to take it and edit it anyway you'd like. Just some fun practice.

I use Adobe Lightroom 2 for my post processing. Still learning it too.

So here is the SOOC shot (straight out of camera):

I'm calling this edit the "Summer Haze" edit:
Here's my "Chocolate" edit:
And the B&W edit:

So I did these edits last night and I used some presets in Lightroom and then adjusted contrast, brightness, saturation a bit. Once I adjusted those I lost what preset I used :( So I can't remember the name of the presets. Wonder if I can figure that out?? Anyways, after that I cropped the photos.




4 comments:

Catherine Grace Life Photography said...

Great job! I love your chocolate edit...so cool! I think I need to get Lightroom. :)

Tracey said...

Thanks :) I love Lightroom. Of course I've never had PS so I don't know what I'm missing probably, but I paid $150 on ebay for Lightroom and you can't beat that!!

Jenny said...

I love the chocolate edit! BTW...I added a link to your blog to my blog. I hope that's ok. I just know that my primary readers (family) would love to see your page!

Tracey said...

Thanks Jenny :) I did the same with your blog!

Post a Comment